Want To Join Our Team?
APEX Hood Cleaning is always on the lookout to add competent, driven, and fun individuals to our team. We have a diverse team of professional hood cleaners that are passionate about customer service, professionalism, hard work, and fun.
Wondering if you’d be a good fit for our team? Here are some of the key benefits of joining APEX’s team:
- Competitive hourly rates. APEX pays between $17 and $26 per hour depending on your level of experience, training, or certification.
- Weekly bonus program. At APEX, we provide our employees with a unique bonus program that enables them to get paid for a 40-hour workweek while working fewer than 40-hours per week.
- Quarterly bonus program. APEX is also proud to offer a quarterly bonus program to team members.
- Paid holidays. To enable you to have a healthy work-life and home life balance, APEX offers team members paid holidays.
- Retirement. We help you plan for your future by contributing today towards your retirement.
- Medical Insurance. Medical insurance is a basic necessity that APEX is proud to provide for employees.
- Aflac. APEX offers employees supplemental insurance coverage in addition to medical insurance.
Necessary Skills & Job Requirements
To solidify whether or not you’d be a good fit for our team, here are some of the skills we’re looking for in future team members:
- Team members must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Applicants must be able to pass background checks and drug tests (keep in mind that repeat tests may be conducted at least once per year while you work for APEX).
- Candidates must be able to climb a ladder, operate a pressure washer, and work in tight spaces while cleaning.
- Applicants must have or be willing to obtain a valid WA State driver’s license.
- Job applicants must be able to meet company insurance requirements.
- Applicants must be available to work the night shift 5 days a week (Sunday through Thursday night).
Think you might be the right person for our team? Contact us today by calling 877-866-3473 or fill out the form below: