Rooftop Grease Containment Systems
A patented rooftop grease containment system using a hydrophobic filter to absorb only fat-based oils and guarantees protection against rooftop grease discharge damage.
A low-impact, cosmetically blending system made from 22-gauge galvanized sheet metal, is designed to be weather and windproof and uses efficient and environmentally friendly technology. Absorbing only exhaust fan grease discharge, not precipitation, makes it an ideal choice for facility management.
A four-sided, UL-approved grease containment system, is designed for tight installations, absorbs only fat-based oils, neutralizes grease, holds up to 5 gallons of discharge, and features a durable, flame and UV-resistant skin.
What Is A Rooftop Grease Containment System
How Does It Work
Rooftop Grease Containment Systems act as protective guards for your building’s infrastructure, capturing and containing the corrosive grease, oils, and fluids that are byproducts of your kitchen cooking. They serve to protect your roof from damage, avert potential fire hazards, and prevent voiding roof warranties or liability claims. As you cook, these systems are hard at work, collecting grease and oil vapors pulled into your kitchen exhaust system. Once captured, these contaminants are prevented from entering municipal water systems or solidifying and causing pipe blockages – a common cause of costly property damage. Equipped with high-quality filters, they absorb unwanted fluids and require regular maintenance to ensure peak performance.
What Are The Benefits
Benefits of Having Your Rooftop Grease Containment System Services Done By The Professionals
Are you tired of dealing with kitchen equipment breakdowns and maintenance headaches? Have you been struggling to keep your commercial kitchen operating at peak efficiency? If so, you’re not alone. Running a restaurant is a demanding job, and the last thing you need is to spend time and money on costly repairs or inefficient operations. By entrusting the care of your kitchen systems to experienced professionals, you can ensure that your restaurant runs smoothly, efficiently, and safely, allowing you to focus on what matters most – delivering delicious food and excellent service to your customers.
Here are some benefits of letting professionals handle rooftop grease containment system services:
- Efficient Operation: Regular maintenance and repair services ensure that your grease containment systems are operating smoothly and efficiently, resulting in energy savings, improved food quality, and faster service.
- Prevent Breakdowns: Professionals can spot small problems before they turn into bigger issues, preventing breakdowns that could result in costly repairs and downtime.
- Longer Lifespan: Proper maintenance and repair services can extend the lifespan of your rooftop grease containment equipment and systems, saving you money in the long run.
- Safe Cooking Environment: By entrusting maintenance and repair tasks to professionals, you can ensure that your kitchen employees have a safe and healthy work environment.
- Compliance With Regulations: Professional services can help ensure that your kitchen is compliant with local and state regulations, protecting you from potential legal issues.
- Cost-Effective: Regular maintenance and repair services can be more cost-effective than waiting for costly breakdowns and repairs.
- Peace Of Mind: Entrusting maintenance and repair tasks to professionals can give you peace of mind, knowing that your kitchen systems are being properly cared for and maintained.
Consistently Delivering Safety According To Code
Whether you’re a restaurant owner, casino manager or food preparation facility manager, meeting industry standards and safety requirements is crucial. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has implemented recommendations to ensure that establishments with in-use commercial kitchen facilities are minimizing the risk of fire and other hazards through rooftop grease containment systems.
That’s where professional grease containment installation and repair services like APEX Hood Cleaning come in. APEX Hood Cleaning can help maintain your commercial kitchen and meet industry safety standards through our in-depth commercial grease containment services. By entrusting the care of your kitchen system to experienced professionals like APEX Hood Cleaning, you can ensure that your kitchen systems comply with state and local regulations, operate safely, and keep your staff and customers safe while enjoying delicious meals.
The APEX Standard Of Service
When you hire APEX to be your rooftop grease containment services, you ensure that your commercial kitchen gets quality work done by technicians you can trust. APEX has been leading the restaurant hood industry since the 70s and there’s a reason for that.
Our commercial rooftop grease containment system professionals are committed to thorough work in a minimal timeframe, with consideration to your budget. If you would like to schedule our team of professionals to come and service your commercial kitchen hood, give us a call today. We look forward to working with you and helping make your restaurant a safer, more functional establishment.